This article applies to Employee-paid Benefits Invoices. If you are a Simply Benefits Admin/Employer, this article will have more relevant info for you.
To view current billing, or download a copy of an invoice, follow these steps:
1. First, log into your Member account on Simply Benefits.
2. Then, click on the "Invoices" button on your home dashboard.
3. After selecting an invoice, you can download a copy (PDF or CSV). To get back to the list of invoices, click View History.
Due Date of Premiums
- The first monthly premium payment is due on the 10th day of the month in which the plan comes into force. This is often referred to as the Census invoice.
- Subsequent premium payments are due on the 10th day of the following month of each premium period.
Plan comes into force July 1. Census Billing invoice is due on July 10th. July premiums are due August 10th. August premiums are due September 10th. Etc.
The first Invoice for a Member is the “Census invoice". It is based on the data which was initially provided to Simply Benefits. Subsequent invoices could be different (based on the results of enrollment), so the Employee could expect the first invoice to be different from the following invoices.