If you're having trouble submitting a claim and/or receiving an error, please see this page for assistance.
If you're looking to submit a Drug, Dental, Health, Paramedical, or Vision claim then follow these steps below:
1. If it’s your first time submitting a claim, you can begin by either clicking on the “Submit Claim” button, or the “Plus” button.
Note: Normally, you would click the “Plus” button to begin submitting a claim.
2. Begin by selecting the patient.
Note: This would be the individual who received the item or service.
3. Next, select the category.
Note: Depending on your plan this could be Drugs, Dental, Health, Paramedical, or Vision.
4. Next, select the service type.
Note: This will also range depending on what’s included in your plan.
5. Then, type in the name of the clinic or doctor’s office.
6. Click on the checkbox to confirm the acknowledgment.
7. Once all the information is completed, click the “Next” button to continue.
8. Next, click the “Select Photo” button and upload a copy of your receipt.
Note: On the app, you can also take a real-time photo of your receipt by clicking the "Take a Photo" button.
9. Then, click the “Next” button to continue.
10. If you have any supporting documents, such as a doctor's note, you can click the “select photo” and upload an image of the document. You can continue, or skip this step by clicking the “next button”.
Note: In most cases, you can skip this step.
11. Then, type in the amount and date of claim, and click the “next” button.
12. Once you finish reviewing all the claim details and you’re ready to submit, click the “Submit” button.