If you have a new employee joining your organization, you can quickly add them to your benefits plan on the Simply Benefits platform by following these steps:
1. First, log into your account on the admin portal.
2. Click on the "Employees" tile (tab) on your home dashboard.
3. Click the click “New Member" button at the top right of your screen.
4. Begin adding in all of their information like name, division, salary, etc.
Note: If you would this employee to skip the eligibility waiting period, ensure to select "Waive". If you select "Do not waive", the Member will have the standard eligibility period (typically 90 days) applied before they are eligible.)
5. Once all their information has been added and you have confirmed it's all correct, click the "Save" button.
Note: The employee will automatically be added to the plan type that corresponds with their assigned Class.
6. Next, to send the new employee a digital enrollment form, click on the three dots next to the new employee and select "Notify".
7. Then, a module (pop-up) will appear. For "Notification Type" select "Email" and for "Message Type" select "Enrollment".
Note: The "Enrollment" email will send a pre-populated email from Simply Benefits to the employee with a unique link for them to enroll in their benefits plan based on the information you provided.
8. Next, click on the "Send" button. This will send the selected employee an enrollment email where they can begin enrolling in their health benefits plan.