To review, and e-sign your Master Application follow these steps:
1. You will receive an e-mail from Simply Benefits with the subject "Simply Benefits Application Ready". Click on the link inside the e-mail to begin reviewing your organization's Master Application.
2. Click on the "Download Pricing Package" button at the top right-hand corner to save the pricing package as a PDF. Review the document carefully to confirm pricing.
3. Next, click on the "Download Plan Design" button at the top right-hand corner to save the pricing package as a PDF. Review the document carefully to confirm all benefits included are correct.
4. Once you have reviewed both documents and confirmed the details, scroll down to the bottom of the page and begin adding in your organization's banking details including; Account Holder, Financial Institution Name, Financial Institution Address, Financial Institution Number, Branch/Transit Number, and Account Number.
5. Next, type in your name, e-signature, date of completion, and click the checkbox to confirm the acknowledgment.
6. Next, get a witness to provide their name, e-signature, date of completion, and click the checkbox to confirm the acknowledgment.
7. Once all the information is reviewed and confirmed, scroll to the top of the screen and click the "Submit" button.
Your advisor will get an email notifying them that you signed off on the Master Application, and will then be able to set your account to "Live".
To learn how to review and e-sign your Master Application, you can also watch the video below: