You can quickly create multiple plan designs in minutes on the Simply Benefits platform.
1. To begin creating your first plan design, click on the button for the first Class that you would like the make the plan design for.
2. Then, click the "New" button to begin creating your first plan design.
3. To add a certain benefit to this plan design, click on the “toggle” button next to the desired benefit and add the necessary information for the plan like deductibles, maximums, etc. Repeat these steps for all the benefits you would like included, and then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Note: Some benefits offer additional options within, to include any of these additional optional benefits click on the button for that benefit, and fill in any necessary information.
4. If you’d like to get multiple quotes for a class, you can continue one of two ways:
A. Click the “New” button at the top of the page to create a plan design from scratch.
B. If you only want to make minor changes to your first plan design you can click the "Clone" button to duplicate this plan design, and then manually go through the plan and make any desired changes.
Note: You can repeat step A and/or B if you would like to make more than two plan designs for this class.
5. Once you finished making all the plan designs you would like pricing for this class, you can click the "Save" button on the bottom of the page, and then click the "Back" arrow button at the top left of the page.
6. If you have more classes to create plan designs for, you can repeat steps 1-6.
7. Once you’re all done, you can click the “Submit Plan Design” button to continue to the next step.
To learn how to create a plan design(s) you can also watch the video below: