To add your clients' census information, you can either upload a CSV file, or add the information manually (or both)!
Note: If you're coming back to a client that's "in progress", go to the "Progress" tile from your home dashboard, then click on the client you would like to add the data for, then:
1. Click on the "Census" tile (tab).
2. Create the Divisions you would like included in your clients' plan by clicking the "Divisions" button.
Note: This will automatically create "Div 1", to rename, click the three dots by "Div 1" then click "Edit" and update desired fields. Once completed click the "Save" button.
3. To create more than one division, click the "+Create" button and repeat the previous step.
4. Once you have finished creating your desired divisions, click the "Classes" button to begin creating classes.
Note: This will automatically create class "A", to rename, click the three dots by "A" then click "Edit" and rename. Once completed click the "Save" button.
5. To create more than one class, click the "+Create" button and repeat the previous step.
6. Once you have finished creating all your desired Divisions and Classes you can continue in one of two ways:
A. Uploading a CSV file by clicking on the "Add Census Sheet" button at the top of the screen. If you selected this option, continue to step 7.
B. Manually adding employees by field. If you selected this option, skip to step 9.
7. You can begin adding in the CSV file with employee information in one of the following two ways:
A. You can download our blank template by clicking the "Download Template" button, and inputting all the census information, saving as CSV, then clicking the "Continue" button.
B. You can click the "Continue" button, and upload your own CSV census file.
Note: Be sure that if you are uploading a CSV file, that all the Classes and Divisions match the Classes and Divisions you just created on the platform, and the formatting matches what's explained in the "Upload Census Form" module, or you will get an error message.
8. Once your CSV file has been added in the proper format, click the "Submit" button. The Census Data should automatically be populated on your screen. If you are finished adding employees, skip to step 11.
9. If you would like to add an employee(s) manually, you can click on the "+Employee" button at the bottom right of your screen.
10. Fill in all the fields for the employee you are adding to the plan including; Name, Email, Class, Division, Date of Birth, Hire Date, Gender, Occupation, Coverage Plan, Province of Residence, Earnings Type, and Salary/Hourly Wage. Then, click the "Save" button. Repeat this step as many times as necessary to add in all the desired employees.
11. Once you have all the information for each employee added, click the "Submit Census" button at the top of the screen.
12. That's it! You can move onto the next step and begin adding in Supporting Documents (optional step).
You can also learn how to add the census information by watching the video below: